Jump to the content zone at the center
  • 2024-07-20
  • 星期六
  • 04:48

How to report a noisy manhole cover or dented peripheral of sewerage facilities?

If the noisy cover or dented peripheral is indicated “Taipei Sewerage,” please call 2596-8603 or fax to 2596-8672, or dial Taipei Citizen’s Hotline 1999 (02-27208889 for calling from outside of Taipei City) to notify SSO for improvement.