Jump to the content zone at the center
  • 2024-07-20
  • 星期六
  • 04:36

How do I apply for a “non-unified excavation certificate for sewers"?

For sewers of a newly-constructed, added or reconstructed building with a construction license issued by Taipei City Government, an applicant is able to apply to the competent authorities (Sewerage Systems Office here) for a “non-unified excavation certificate for sewers” allowing no road excavated at one area without the public sewage piping system arriving or at one building (or a fire protecting distance) closely adjacent to sewers in accordance with Article 8, “Taipei City Sewerage Regulations” after the design reference is ready.